As an independent international publisher of journals, books, newsletters, magazines, script and electronic media. Known for our commitment to quality and innovation, we are experts in our chosen scholarly, educational, and professional markets. We publish books, commission literary, artistic, musical and dramatic works. Our highest priority is to make any contact you have with HTT Communications —whether as a book author, editor, a customer, or a reader— a pleasant and rewarding experience.
HTT’s publishing philosophy is based on three principles:
- Relationships — We depend upon the experience and expertise of the authors, editors, learned societies, colleagues, and vendors with whom we work.
- Vision — We focus on anticipating and delivering what our customers want.
- Excellence — We are committed to quality in all that we publish and in all that we do.
Innovative ideas and approaches consistently distinguish HTT’s publishing, across all of our programs. Our products include:
- Journals at the forefront of knowledge, contributing to the disciplines of the future, and delivered in varied electronic and print formats
- Academic and reference books with breadth of vision and valued content
- Innovative teaching texts for college courses
- Professional books reflecting practical approaches to new perspectives and challenges
- We promote, encourage and support the dissemination by all means, including lectures, writing, printing, recordings, documentaries, and transmission by radio, television and multimedia, knowledge and information relating to every form of art, entertainment and communication
- We take up, administer or acquire copyrights, performing rights and other intellectual property rights in literary, artistic, dramatic and musical works and other copyright subject matter and other tangible property, to grant and take licences in respect of such rights and to receive and pay royalties in respect of such rights.